This book Knowledge to Grow Shaped Trees was written by Peter Cook and Becky Northey, the world’s leading tree shapers. The knowledge contained in this book, is their answer to worldwide demand for Pooktre’s shaping method.
You will discover a whole new world
- Gives you the ability to live in harmony with trees.
- Grow a fantasy entrance to your garden.
- Some trees species should not be used.
- Find out which trees they are and why.
- You could waste years trying to find the right tree.
- This book show you tests If you don’t understand the importance of light, you could be staving your plants.
- Discover the role light plays in your garden and how to make the best use of its energy.
- Before you start deciding your trees’ future, choose if it is to remain living or be harvested.
- Designing is one of the most troublesome areas for most people.
- Designing is key to successfully shape trees.
- This book gives you the fundamentals of designing with tree lore and two step by step projects which demonstrate the principles in action. One is growing a person tree the other is growing a harvested mirror.
GUARANTEED ON DIGITAL BOOK
Knowledge to Grow Shaped Trees is years of practical real knowledge by the world’s leading tree shapers. This book has 184 pages, with over 350 photos and illustrations detailing the pooktre process of shaping trees. It also has two step by step tree designs, one is a teardrop wall mirror and the other is one of pooktre famous people trees……
Now before you buy, make sure that you’ve read our legal documentation (links at the bottom of this page), checked out the bonus below, the sample pages below and most importantly, understand that as a digital product, we do not offer refunds on it. Peter and Becky decided to only have a digital book as they are encouraging people to grow trees not cut them down to make books. This virtual flip book, comes available to both p.c and mac. The P.C version is downloadable to your computer, the Mac version is hosted online and can be access with Mac, mobile readers and P.C. Cool huh? Due to the extremely low price for this product, we can only offer you this deal under the condition that there is a STRICT NO REFUND POLICY. Only buy this product if you agree with this. The price for Knowledge to Grow Shaped Trees $32.00 but may change as we deploy new features and functionality.
Full of useful information, this is no dry text book, and the pictures used to explain and demonstrate the various techniques (and to show the finished products) provide plenty of evidence that the advice given has indeed been gained from practical experience.
Pook and Becky have achieved and written about the wild Plum in this book are invaluable lessons and observations that will be much appreciated by anyone wanting to work with trees. A debt of gratitude should be offered for the hard won wisdom, tricks of the trade and short cuts they so generously offer.
That’s what I would call a growing investment.
Jamie Durrie’s comment about pooktre when their trees appeared on the TV show Australia’s Best Back Yard. Channel 7.
Make a difference
Pooktre believe we can all make a difference, this is one of the small ways they have chosen help others.
Imagine the feelings if at age 28 you are diagnosed with advanced, inoperable cervical cancer that required aggressive treatments. That’s exactly what happened to our editor Sher Matsen’s daughter Shawnna-Lee Taylor. The family already faced a heavy financial burden with Sher’s husband completely disabled from a massive heart attack earlier. That’s where Pooktre come in. They are donating 7% of their profits of each book sold to help Shawnna financially – medications, travel, accommodations, and just surviving. Shawnna has a message for all women, “Get your Pap Smear it could save your life.”
Some things You need to Consider before you start is a white paper discussing long-term considerations to help you plan your future enjoyment of tree shaping
Trees to Consider for Shaping is a knowledgeable guide full of images of trees categorized into groups according to their potential for tree shaping, which will give you a head start with your projects